The most important attractions in Gąski and its surroundings:
- lighthouse in Gąski – 49.8 meter- high lighthouse, open to the public. 190 steps lead to the top of the lighthouse, and from its terrace there is a wonderful view of the panorama of Gąsek. It is possible to buy souvenirs on the spot and use the catering facilities;
- wide and sandy beach in Gąski, cut off from the land by a dune forest;
- catering and commercial outlets in Gąski;
- Hortulus in Dobrzyca – about 20km, theme gardens, observation tower, labyrinth, garden market;
- tourist attractions of nearby Mielno (10km):
among others: Friendship Promenade, amusement park, cruises on lake Jamno, discos and night life, gingerbread house upside down, rope park, educational trail by the lake Jamno, forest loop of adventures and secrets;
- Koszalin – about 20km. It is worth visiting the cathedral, regional museum, Marian sanctuary on Chełmska Mountain or use the aqua park. Two shopping malls invite you to go shopping.